Friday 21 July 2017

Its Friday.....already...

Hello to everyone
Its already Friday and I've only managed about a third of what I need to do...

My left shoulder is hurting up a storm and it feels exactly the same as what happened to the right one a while back.... I don't even want to say it out loud in case the shoulder hears me and gets ideas....
Very Frustrating!!

So what have I to show and tell today??

Let me introduce you to Mr Magic...
He lives in the San Francisco area with his momz Ramona...
I love to watch all his antics on Instagram...

















Pattern #1













Mr Magic is a Rat Terrier...
didn't even know it was legit... and reminds me somewhat of my dog - a Jack Russell












Pattern #2



I made a few patterns for Ramona because I just love that cute face of Magic's...









These patterns aren't in my Craftsy shop because they're special....

They're used to collect money to send to a family in need.... 
A long sad case of abuse etc. but we don't need to get into that.... 
The mom and 3 kids with a dog need some love and support.......

PLEASE help us to send them something nice and let them know they're not alone...
If you would buy any of the 2 patterns (Each are $5) we can send them a "Hello" from everyone who participated. Both patterns measure 16" (42cm) and are on the Intermediate level.

NO they didn't ask me to run this - I just feel they need a little encouragement....who doesn't...

You can send a payment to my Paypal directly and leave a note that says Mr Magic #1 or #2 with your email address and I will send the PDF to your email promptly... promise!!

Thanks so very much
I will show exactly how much we managed to collect for her over the next week.

My NEW Direct Paypal link:    PayPal.Me/QuiltArtDesigns


*********************************

                                          Quick link to my Craftsy Shop

(when you open the shop.... click on the right side menu and press NEWEST.... then everything will show up)




2 comments:

CJ Jolly said...

You share in so many kind ways.... "Thank you!"

legato1958 said...

You have such a big heart, Janeen! I got the patterns.
Sending prayers for Ramona and her family.
Susie